With a lot of options to choose from when it comes to wigs and especially lace wigs, HD lace wigs continue to top the chart in recent times. They are practically the latest innovation in the wig industry and every lady just wants to have one. Many celebrities have been seen rocking an HD lace wig to perfection, all the more reason why most women are clamoring for them. In this article, we will be discussing all you need to know about HD lace wigs and factors to consider when purchasing one.
What Are HD Lace Wigs?
As the name implies, they’re a ‘high definition’ type of wig. This means that the HD lace wigs have better quality and extremely impressive features when compared to their counterparts. They have a unique fineness as a result of the very thin Swiss lace used in their production.
This thin lace gives a realistic impression. It melts easily into the skin of whoever is wearing them, notwithstanding the skin tone of the individual. HD lace conveys a scalp illusion as the lace is undetected, giving one a natural-looking hairline.
Because it is extremely transparent, soft, and see-through, when installed it looks like you have nothing on. However, HD lace is sometimes mistaken for a transparent lace. Here are some key differences you should take note of an HD lace and Transparent lace.
Key Differences Between An HD And A Transparent Lace
• HD lace has more delicate features than the transparent lace
• It is thinner and softer than the transparent lace
• Even though both laces easily melt into the scalp, the transparent lace requires bleaching the knots to have that effect. HD however, requires none of that.
• The transparent lace is more suitable for light-skinned people. It easily blends with the scalp of a light-skinned individual. HD lace on the other hand is suitable for any skin tone.
• Finally, their prices differ. If you’re getting a wig from a genuine wig store, you’ll see how the prices differ. HD is more expensive as it is 100% handmade. However, some fraudulent vendors might want to sell transparent lace as HD lace to an unknowing customer.
So if it is your first time shopping, you need to be mindful of this or to be safe, get it from a trusted supplier.
Pros And Cons Of HD Lace Wigs
• HD lace has an Extremely realistic look and feel
• They help keep the natural hairline safe.
• It is very easy to style and does not require all that long installation processes and bleaching of knots
• It comes with a V-shaped point, imitating the natural hairline, hence is suitable for persons with receding hairlines who needs to create an illusion of a perfectly natural-looking hairline
• HD lace wigs are suitable for people with alopecia or any hair loss defect due to genetics or illnesses. This is because it seems natural and wearing it is effortless
• It’s also suitable for persons who are prone to itching after an installation and are allergic to glues and adhesives since it is perfect for a clueless installation.
• With HD lace, you do not need to struggle about getting a lace that matches your skin tone.
• Because of its fine, thin lace, HD laces allow for ventilation, are more breathable and comfortable to wear all day long
• They’re 100% handmade and made with 100% virgin/human hair extensions.
• It might not be the best option if you’re working on a budget since they’re quite expensive
• It is delicate and requires lots of care and attention while handling so as not to rip it apart
• Low durability and longevity
• As a result of its delicate nature, it is not beginner friendly. One needs to have some level of expertise to be able to handle an HD lace wig.
• It is not advisable to always wear your HD lace wigs as constant usage can reduce the life span. It is ideal to wear them only on occasions
Maintaining HD Lace Wigs
Maintaining your lace wig is as important as maintaining your car, your devices, or other valuables. This is to improve its longevity. Unlike your traditional wigs, HD lace wigs are expensive and you can not run the risk of damaging them due to negligence. It is crucial that you understand how to and as well take care of your HD lace wig to diminish shading and by extension, damage. So if you want to use your wig for a prolonged period, knowing its poor durability, you need to take extra care of the lace to limit product build-up which can facilitate its damage.
And remember that the lace is quite fragile and so exerting pressure can rip it, hence you should never let your hair become tangled.
Here are a few tips on maintaining your HD lace wig and avoiding tangling:
1. Gently brush your wig after each use and store it on a wig stand or an airtight space like a Ziplock bag.
2. When washing, use moisturizing and sulfate-free shampoos
3. If you installed your HD lace with adhesive, carefully hand-pick the glues off before washing. Washing while the glues are still on can result in tangling.
4. Use enough leave-in conditioners after washing to retain moisture, luster, softness, and silkiness.
5. Finally, allow your wig to air dry after washing. Exposure to heat can cause hair damage so you might have to set that blow dryer aside and let the natural air do its job.
Choosing The Right Lace For You
The decision of getting an HD lace wig ultimately lies with you. But if you’re having a hard time deciding whether to get one or not, here are a few things that might help you decide:
• The cost
• Realistic effect and Natural hairline
• Effortless installation and
• Comfort and breathability
Would You Like To Know Where You Can Buy HD Lace Wigs?
If you are looking for high quality HD lace wigs then you may want to consider visiting the website of Hedyhair.
This company specializes in providing top quality lace wigs made from 100% human hair at affordable prices with guaranteed quality. With a Hedyhair wig, you can get a natural and elegant look.
HD lace wigs offer a number of benefits, including the ability to achieve a natural-looking hairline, protection of your own hair, and the ability to style your hair in a variety of ways. If you are considering purchasing a lace wig, then Hedyhair is definitely worth a try.
Wondering if you should get an HD lace wig? Investing in HD lace wigs can be a huge decision to make but considering its specs can give you a push. So when you want to radiate elegance with a touch of naturalness then HD lace is definitely your go-to. If you can afford the luxury why not go for it? One can never have a bad hair day with HD lace wigs so you should definitely have at least one in your wig collection.
Leave a Reply