If you are a fashionista, this is the right blog you have bumped into because here, we are talking about the trendy haircuts expected to trend in 2024. You must know all of these and pick one that best matches your personality. And don’t worry because these hairstyle picks are not randomly picked but suggested by celebrity hairdressers and stylists. Therefore, by the start of 2024, we suggest you visit a hair salon near you for quirky hairstyles like these:
Trendy Haircuts Expected to Trend in 2024. You Must Know
Unless you are living in North Korea, where residents are strictly confined to a couple of outdated hairstyles, you have the right to experiment! If not in 2024, then when? Also, getting a hairstyle is a nice act of self-love and a way to represent your thoughts and personality. If you believe in a similar notion and are looking for some great haircut ideas, go with any one of these for the 2024 season:
- Chin-Length Bob: This is one of the most dashing bob cut types, with short length as the main highlight. If you are an Instagram person, you must have already seen many people with a cropped bob look. Besides, many celebrities have rocked this hairstyle, including the Kardashians and Lori Harvey.
- Voluminous Layers: Graham Nation, who’s identified as a celeb stylist and SexyHair’s lead artist, has something important to say about voluminous layers. According to her, this 90s supermodel hair might be a great comeback for 2024, particularly because this year is for soft and contoured shapes.
- Eyelash Bangs: In 2023, it was more about curtain fringes, but the following year, it was for an advanced version — Eyelash Bangs. The best part about this hairstyle is that eyelash bangs look elite with any kind of hair texture and length.
- Long Curve Cuts: When it comes to hairstyles, layers are one such cut that’ll always stay relevant. 2024 is going to be no different, and you’ll find many public figures walking in layer cuts. But remember that this season’s layers will not be short but longer than how they’re usually done. The 2024 version is probably inspired by the 70s when women back then used to keep hair layers — starting from the chin and extending to the shoulders and the back.
- Baby Bangs: This option is a cool pick for those who want to have a new look but aren’t ready to chop off in big volumes. Your hairstyle will be as usual in bangs, but your face structure is assured to differ completely. Having this particular cut will also help in hiding your forehead.
- Long Layers: This is, so far, the best option for girls who aren’t willing to lose their long hair. With long layers, you’ll instead get more volume and a framing look, to say the least.
- CollarBone Lob: This hairstyle is inspired by the ever-stylish shoulder-length cut. But the key difference between both is that in this CollarBone Lob, the length is shorter and meant to elevate your shoulders. This particular hairstyle will most likely rule the trend of 2024. Also, according to stylists, this bob will highlight the blunt ends and is not about shaggy layers. But the best element about this cut is its versatility, which goes with every occasion and outfit.
You must consider a new look to open a fresh chapter on the occasion of the new year. Perhaps this New Year’s Day will be the best day to rock and shine in a fresh look that’s also trending. These 7 picks (mentioned earlier) are the haircuts expected to trend in 2024. You must know some of them, as they have already trended in the past. But since it’s all coming back once again, we strongly suggest you get an appointment with your favourite hairdresser. Most likely, a lot of celebrities and influencers will be spotted in these lovely cuts, and there is no reason why you shouldn’t be getting one for yourself!